Friday, May 29, 2015

Food - Recipe - Strawberry and White Chocolate Cookies

Hi everyone I'm back from my holiday to Vegas, I will be doing a review of the restaurants I went to in my next post, but as usual when you come back from your holidays you do a massive shop as you have nothing in your cupboards, but always forget one thing! I though I would do a small bake this week, to get me back into the swing of things, plus I'm also busy with work to bake a batch of cupcakes :(

Strawberry and White Chocolate Cookies 


Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Makes: 14


Ingredients

  • 112g Unsalted Butter, softened 
  • 112g Golden Caster Sugar 
  • 75g Condensed Milk 
  • 175g Self-Raising Flour 
  • 25g White Chocolate Chips
  • 1/2 a tube of Freeze Dried Strawberries
  • 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract

Equipment

  • 2 Baking Trays
  • Large Bowl
  • Wooden Spoon
  • Spatula
  • Metal Spoon 
  • Wire Cooling Rack 

Method

  1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC (160ºC Fan), gas mark 4. Line 2-3 baking trays with baking parchment.
  2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in the condensed milk, followed by the sifted flour. 
  3. Mix in the chocolate chunks, extract and the freeze dried strawberries
  4.  Divide the dough into 14 walnut sized balls, place on the prepared baking trays and flatten slightly with the back of a spoon, allowing plenty of space for spreading. 
  5. Bake in a preheated oven for 16-18 minutes until golden and risen, but a little soft in the middle. Leave to cool slightly on the trays before cooling on a rack, then serve. 
Adapted from This Recipe

I'm Sharing this with these linkies:

Recipe of The Week
Link up your recipe of the week
Cook Blog Share - which is being held by Supergolden Bakes & Patisserie Makes Perfect #CookBlogShare
Bake of The Week
Casa Costello
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nic's Adventures. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig