Thursday, December 10, 2015

Blogmas - Day 10

Day 10 


Hi guys, I had my interview so I'm hopeful I might have got the job, I won't know till next week, so another, random post of my photo's not a lot of Christmas food or recipes. This week is to busy for me, so sorry :(

Decembers Flamingo Candles - The Melt Crowd Box -
I loved all the fragrances from this months box, my favorite was Black Tea & Almond and Snow Angel. 
 My Gingerbread family Yankee Candle Tea Light Holder - I got this mended as it broke, I love the fragrance of Christmas Cookie which I always burn at this time of year
 Ikea plants (the fake ones) are always so pretty, no watering!!
 Reindeer ornaments - this one is from last year, I love the bell on it!
Gingerbread cutters, waiting to be used in making Gingerbread, recipe coming soon!!

Well that is all for today, till next post 

Nic xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nic's Adventures. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig