Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Other - Blogmas - Day 23

Day 23

It's 2 days before Christmas, as we are all busy preparing for our Christmas dinners, doing the last minute shopping. 

So in this post I will reflect of the last 8 months of this blog and what to learn in 2016

  1. I can do very popular posts even if's because I shared them to a linkie
  2.  Keep going at it, even though you do not get a single comment!
  3. Have fun doing it that is what it's all about
  4. Practice your bakes before!
  5. Hopefully get some skills from this!  
  6. Improve on followers aka get a few more!!
  7.  Be careful how much you bake! (I have had a week of eating bakes as nobody at work has eaten them!)
  8. Enjoy the new year!
 Thanks for the support of this blog, I will post a mini post tomorrow as a round up post of this blogmas till next year 

Nic xx


 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nic's Adventures. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig