Thursday, December 24, 2015

Blogmas - Day 24 & 25

Day 24 & 25 


Well we have reached the end of blogmas, it was a challenge for me to post everyday on here, and so todays is a roundup of what I have posted 

Day 1 - Chocolate Orange Cookies 
Day 2 -Baileys Chocolate Review 
Day 3 - Whittards Festive Chai Black Tea Review 
Day 4 - Cooking Books Wish list 
Day 5 - Bircher Muesli 
Day 6 - Favourite Christmas Foods 
Day 7 - Girl Guiding Christmas Fate 
Day 8 - Food Cushions 
Day 9 - Christmas Mugs 
Day 10 - Photos of Christmas Items Bought 
Day 11 - Day 15 - Cookies & Bamboo's 
Day 16 - Christmas Crumpets Review 
Day 17 - My Christmas Tree 
Day 18 - Cheese Stars 
Day 19 to Day 21 – Smoked Salmon Scrambled Egg 
Day 22 – Beer questions 
Day 23 – 8 things I have learnt from blogging 

Well that is all I have done, it has been a success!! 

Some finally pictures of my plants and pre-christmas treats 



Have a great Christmas and see you guys in the New Year 

Nic xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nic's Adventures. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig