Thursday, December 10, 2015

Blogmas - Days 7, 8, 9

I'm sorry I'm really bad at posting on correct dates

Day 7

Today was our Girl Guide Christmas fete, the girls have stalls with Games, biscuit decorating and a cake stall/ i always buy a cake from one of the stalls, unforutaley I was on the tea & coffee duty, so I did not have time to photograph the cake I bought, then it got squashed on the way home :( I did get a candy cane though. 

Day 8

I'm a really bad at not buying Christmas novelty items that look like food, unfortunately I bought one this year


A Christmas Pudding Cushion!

Have you guys bought one of these novelty items?

Day 9 

Not a massive post as I have a job interview tomorrow for a trainee position - fingers crossed! So I will post my collection of mugs that have a Christmas theme.




Till next post :)

Nic xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nic's Adventures. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig