Other - 2020 Reflections

2020 Reflections 

2020 has been  a mixed year for me here's is some of the things that I have enjoyed and some I have not

Positives

  • I have had a semi-successful year blogging, my DA Score has increased, plus I'm getting lots of comments
  • I nearly learned about spending more time wisely - still doing that!
  • I saved more money

Negatives

  • COVID - This surely explains itself 
  •  I have had my another year with diabetes and I'm still here, thankfully I'm gratefully I did not get COVID 
  • Losing my Granddad in May
  • Having a bad job 
  • Not been organised enough
  • Having memory issues 
  • Having more anxiety attacks
  • Not blogging enough food posts, even though I was keen to, I just did not have the energy to
What have been the good things that have happened to you?

Nic xx 

No comments