Other - The Ultimate Harry Potter Tag

Hi everyone, I thought I would do a quiz on Harry Potter, I saw this on another Blog and thought why not give it ago

The Ultimate Harry Potter Tag

The Ultimate Harry Potter Tag

GENERAL


1) Favourite Book?
 The Philosophers Stone 

2) Least favourite book?
 I don’t have a least favourite if it was one probably The Deathly hallows, mainly because of the series ending but it took me ages to read because I was moving into my flat at the time

3) Favourite movies? 
The Philosopher’s Stone & The Order of the Phoenix 

4) Least favourite movie? 
The Deathly Hallows, it seemed weird to spilt the books in two movies, why could they not spilt the other book’s 

5) Favourite quote? 
“But you know, happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” ― Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban 

6) Favourite Weasley? 
Can it be two, the twins, to show that level of mischief and to have their own business? They are just awesome 

7) Favourite female character? 
Luna - I just love the sense of quirkiness of her and the bravery of her once she was in Malfoy Manor 

8) Favourite villain? 
Can you have a favourite villain? I would say Pettygrew

9) Favourite male character? 
That's though I would go with Sirus actually, for this conviction in doing the right thing in the end and making it up to Harry 

10) Favourite professor? 
Lupin 

WOULD YOU RATHER?

Either

A. Wash Snape’s hair or B. Spend a day listening to Lockhart rant about himself.
Wash Snapes Hair, I will be screaming Lockhart to shut up after 5 seconds

Duel 

A. An elated Bellatrix, or B. An angry Molly
An Angry Molly - I would be happier to defend myself from Molly then Bellatrix, I would just shout at her.

Travel to Hogwarts via

 A. Hogwarts Express or B. Flying car
Silly question!! The Hogwarts Express every time

Give

A. Voldemort  aKiss or B. Umbridge a bubble bath
 Give Umbridge a bubble bath, maybe something with truth potion in it!

Ride

A.  A Hippogriff or B. A Firebolt
That's hard - can I choose both! Probably a firebolt, then have to see Buckbeak later for a ride. 

BOOK TO MOVIE ADAPTATION 

1) Is there a character which you felt differently about in the movies VS books? 
Fleur- was portrayed differently as a more gentle character, with a little fighting streak; it would have been nice to see more of it.

2) Richard Harris or Michael Gambon as Dumbledore? 
I prefer both, but Richard Harris was gentler, were as Michael Gambon was more shouty, so a mixture of both

3) Your top thing (person or event) which wasn’t included in the movie that annoyed you most? S.P.E.W - I think everyone is the same it would have been great to see that side to Hermione

4) If you could remake any of the Potter movies, which would it be?
 None of them 

HOGWARTS 

 1) Which house was your first gut feeling you’d be a part of? 
Ravenclaw, because I was quite intelligent, and was quite curious of things around me

2) Which house were you actually sorted into on Pottermore (or another sorting quiz)? 
Ravenclaw which was a surprise! But on Hogwarts at Home on LiveJournal, I was Hufflepuff, so I have always thought myself as a Ravenpuff a mixture of both.

3)Which class would be your favourite? 
Herbology or charms

4) Which spell do you think would be most useful to learn? 
Accio - The lazy persons spell, it would help finding lost items!

5) Which character do you think at Hogwarts you’d instantly become best friends with? 
Luna Lovegood

MISCELLANEOUS

1) If you could own one of the three Hallows, which would it be? 
I was stamped as the Resurrection Stone, so that would be what I would own as I'm close to my family

2) Is there any aspect of the books you’d want to change (This can be a character, and event, anything)? 
 The way the Muggles were treated, also how easily Death Eaters could get into the school?

3) Favourite Marauder? 
Padfoot

4) If you could bring one character back to life, which would it be?
 Padfoot - Sirius, everyone needs that father figure in their life

5) Hallows or Horcruxes? 
Hallows 

I tag everyone that wants to do this Quiz, please let me know your results.

*photos are my own, taken for hauls and my 30th birthday at the Harry Potter Studio Tour in 2017*

Pin for Later 

Nic xx 




No comments