Heath - Surviving a Snow Day

Health - Surviving A Snow Day

Views to a garden covered in snow, including the trees and grass
Snow at were I live

Hi guys, it is snowing here in Buckinghamshire, so my plan of going to my parents for some R & R after another tough week of work is delayed, so my tips on surviving a snow day for us people with health issues

Surviving A Snow Day

So here are my tips to survive a snow day

  • Stay warm - put layers on of clothes, your heating might not keep up with the temperatures

  • Drink fluids - Have a lot of hot drinks like tea or coffee to keep you awake and hydrated

  • Eat sensibly - Eat as you would do on a normal day, and stick to your carb counting as you might not be going out a lot so you BS might go up. 

  • Make sure you have plenty of medication - Stock up on your medication before the bad weather hits, so you not caught out!

  • Make sure you have had your Flu jab - I had mine done in October so don't leave it to chance

  • Enjoy the weather :)

Do you guys have any tips as well for surviving snow days? Let me now it the comments

 Pin for Later 

Pintrest graphic for the post Surving a snow day in captial letters, and my URL  at the bottom with a picture of a snowy garden

Nic xx 

No comments