Other - 2018 Resolutions (Goals)

2018 Resolutions (Goals)

Picture of different coloured baubles with snowflakes on them on a snowy Christmas Tree
Baubles
 

Happy Christmas Eve to you all, I'm having a last-minute panic, but as the year ends I'm thinking ahead to 2018 and the goals I want to achieve this coming year


2018 Resolutions (Goals)

So here are my goals

  • To post a blog post at least every 2 weeks

  • To gain more followers and comments

  • To keep my health good

  • To have more confidence to do things on my own esp. holidays

  • Find a better job that pays better

  • To find a partner in crime (aka a boyfriend)

  • To enjoy my volunteering work

  • To enjoy the year and make most of the things that come

What are your goals for the coming year?

Pin For Later

Pintrest grpahic for blog post with red bauble with snow on it and blog post title and blog name

 

Nic xx 

No comments