Health - 2 Years with Type 1 Diabetes

Heath - 2 years with Type 1 Diabetes

Picture of flowers
Flowers


 Today is my 2 year anniversary of been diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes.

 

2 Years with Type 1 Diabetes

 

Today is my 2 year anniversary of been diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. I don't really celebrate anniversaries of when your health and lifestyle changed forever, but strangely people do. 

I don't know why you would celebrate the day that your life changed for the worse, it's good to celebrate the good in life, but the not the bad. 

So happy 2 years of having diabetes, and here's to another year of blood tests, insulin injections, hospital appointments, emails and phone calls. 


Chive Flower
Chive Flower

Leaves of an Acer Tree
Acer Tree

Do you guys celebrate any weird anniversaries?

(Flower Pics from my parents garden)

Pin For Later

Pintrest graphic of blog article with flowers, blog name and article name

 

Nic xx 

No comments