Travel - New Years Eve at Montacute House

New Years Eve at Montacute House


The House at night

During the post-Christmas break, I went to another National Trust property this time it was Montacute in Somerset

New Years Eve at Montacute House

I like to visit National Trust properties around this time of year and this is was a return visit to Montacute near Yeovil in Somerset

They had a different theme this years was a Jesters

Only two rooms of the house where open, which was a shame

They had lots of outdoor activities including mask making, jousting, dancing & music


It was really good, although they could have done a little more in the house though.

For more information about the house, events and opening times is on their website

What places did you visit this last year?

All admission prices and opening times are available on the National Trust Website, App or on social media

*I'm a member of the National Trust, so I don't pay admission prices*
 

Pin For Later 

2 comments

  1. It looks lovely here! Makes me want to rewind back to Christmas (or fast forward to Summer of course!). I need to make a goal to visit more places this year! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's lovely there, I do have goals to visit lots of places this coming year

      Delete