Other - Spread a little light

Spread a Little Light


Photo by Mike Labrum on Unsplash

Hi, how is everyone doing? I'm still here, alive I mean. I had a cold at the beginning of March, which now has gone into early hayfever. 

I having trying being to find the positives around at the moment one of those is of course Guiding

I suppose having a network of people that are all the same helps too, also having virtual meetings helps to 

We have mostly produced these lovely posters here is mine:


I would like to share the words to the song if you forget (any Guiders can do the actions too!) 

This little Guiding light of mine,
I'm going to let it shine,
This little Guiding light of mine,
I'm going to let it shine,
This little Guiding light of mine,
I'm going to let it shine,
Let is shine al the time, let it shine.
Don't you (pouf) my little light out,
I'm going to let it shine, etc.
Take my little light 'round the world,
I'm going to let it shine, etc.
Hide it under a bush Oh, no!
I'm going to let it shine, etc.

Last verse:
Don't you (pouf) my little light out,
I'm going to let it shine,
Take my little light 'round the world,
I'm going to let it shine,
Hide it under a bushel, Oh, no!
I'm going to let it shine,
Let is shine al the time, let it shine.
(Source: Our Chalet Song Book II
No copyright information is given. Assume public domain.)



What is making you postive through this hard time, music, movies, TV or speaking to friends or family via skype let me know in the comments - also if you have any rainbows I would like to see them too!


Nic xx 

No comments