Other - 2021 Resolutions (Goals)

2021 Resolutions (Goals)



Happy New Year to you all, everyone has new years resolutions, I have been thinking about mine and what I planed last year

2020

So were my goals, from last year 

  • To post a recipe at least once a month - Not completed
  • To gain more followers and comments - Yes!! Thank you :)
  • To keep my health good mental and diabetes wise - No this was not possible due to pandemic
  • To have more confidence to do things on my own esp. holidays - Did a weekend away on my own to visit my nephews in febuary
  • Find a better job that pays better - Not completed
  • To find a partner in crime (aka a boyfriend)- Not completed
  • To enjoy my volunteering work- Not completed, I have found this year a challege with online meetings and not going to face to face ones due to health cocerns
  • To enjoy the year and make most of the things that come  - Not really enjoyed this last year
  • Use my time wisely - Completed
  • Read more books - Not completed, did not finish a single book, watched more films though
  • Have less stress and be less negative - Not completed
  • Be less two-faced about people, behind their back  - Not completed

2021

These are the ones for 2021
  • To post a recipe at least once a month
  • To gain more followers and comments
  • To keep my health good mental and diabetes wise
  • To have more confidence to do things on my own esp. holidays 
  • Go on a hoilday anywhere
  • Find a better job that pays better
  • To find a partner in crime (aka a boyfriend)
  • To enjoy my volunteering work
  • To enjoy the year and make most of the things that come 
  • Use my time wisely
  • Read more books
  • Have less stress and be less negative
  • Be less two-faced about people, behind their back
  • Be happy that I have managed to survive so far 
 
What are your goals for the coming year?

Nic xx 

 

No comments