Travel - Christmas at Uppark House & Gardens

Christmas at Uppark House & Gardens

The house facing out to sea
Last weekend I went to another National Trust property this time it was Uppark in West Sussex

Christmas at Uppark

I like to visit National Trust properties around this time of year and this is was a first-time visit to
Uppark was I was a little nervous to visit for the first time 
 

(A partridge in a Pear Tree, Seven Swans are Swimming)
 
I needed not be so nervous at all, we got lots of information including a 12 days of Christmas Trail, which we had questions to answer about the 12 days of Christmas
 
(Six Geese are laying) 
 
The house which was decorated with the 12 days of Christmas which was fun, most the decorations in the house were of papercraft which was a nice touch
 

(One of the five gold Rings, we had to be quiet here as there was Bats roosting)
 
The grounds were good too, you could see out the see which was good. 
 
(Ten lords are leaping)
 
The shop also had a good selection of gifts and other items

I think I will re-visit to Uppark in the summer months to see more of the house when it fully opens in the summer

For more information about the house, events and opening times is on their website

What places are you visiting this year?

All admission prices and opening times are available on the National Trust Website, App or on social media

*I'm a member of the National Trust, so I don't pay admission prices*
 

Pin For Later 


No comments