Other - The Real Neat Blog Award

The Real Neat Blog Award

 Hi everyone, I never have had any awards for my blog, apart from being at once time a top 100 Food Blog. This time though I have been nominated by the lovely Kim @ https://chimmyville.co.uk (https://chimmyville.co.uk/real-neat-blog-award/) for The Real Neat Blog Award, which was a lovely surprise! It's so nice to be recognised for all the hard work, over these few years. It's also a lovely way to get to know other bloggers, so I 'm very happy to be involved.

Rules of the award:

  • Display the award logo
  • Thank the blogger that nominated you and link to their blog
  • Answer the questions from the blogger who nominated you
  • Nominate up to ten bloggers, asking them seven questions.

So these are Kim's questions that she asked
  1. How long have been blogging?
  2. I have now been blogging for 5 years now
  3. Why did you become a blogger?
  4. I was was one of those Great British Bake Off fans - when it was on the BBC that want to share my baking skills, so I set up my blog to show them.
  5. What would be your dream vacation (or staycation) and why?
  6. To go to Costa Rica to see the Sloths
  7. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they, and if not, what pets would you like to own?
  8. No, I don't own any pets, If I could have one it would be a horse.
  9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
  10. I would like to live in New Zealand, its the same climate as here but then I could come home in the summer, and go back in Autumn to have two summers!
  11. Who is your favourite band or a solo artist?
  12. McFly
  13. Recommend one of your favourite books or movies. What do you love about it?
  14. I would recommend that everyone at least reads the Harry Potter books and movies, I really like the magic in them and the life quotes that have helped me through bad times

My Questions

  1. How long have you been blogging?
  2. Why did you become a blogger?
  3. If you could bake anything that would be it be?
  4. What is your favourite food?
  5. If you could go anywhere on holiday where would it be?
  6.  If you were to go somewhere for the day would it be?
  7. Recommended something new to try food wise or place to visit and why should I try it or go there?

If you would also like to answer these questions, feel free, either on your own blogs (just let me know so I can read them) or in the comments section.

Nic xx 

No comments