Travel - UK Bucket List

 UK Bucket List

Hi everyone, as in previous posts, I have written my world wide travel bucket list and London Bucket List but this time I would focus more of the UK, areas that I would like to visit in my home country


 Photo by Ian Taylor on Unsplash

Brighton

I have always wanted to visit Brighton with its seaside location, pier and the Royal Pavilion. It sounds like the perfect weekend break

Liverpool 

Photo by Neil Martin on Unsplash

I have wanted to go to Liverpool with my parents , to see were The Beatles came from, but also to see the other sites of the city which has lovely buildings.  

Cardiff


Photo by Jonny Gios on Unsplash

 I have always wanted to visit the welsh capital, as I have been to most parts of Wales, but not to the capital. I hear there are plenty of things to do from museums to great restaurants.

Whitby

Photo by Phil Hearing on Unsplash

I have wanted to visit this part of North Yorkshire, since I saw it on many TV programs. I would like to visit the Abbey and experience the sea food as well. 

Harrogate 


Photo by Ebun Oluwole on Unsplash

Harrogate has a special meaning for me, it's were my Gran that passed away in 2012 is from.  I have never been up to see where she grew up, it would be interesting to see. Also to have afternoon tea at Betty's and also to visit RHS Harlow Carr

Margate 

Photo by Benn McGuinness on Unsplash  

I have never explored the Kent coast only the area where my Step Grandma lived near Rochester, so exploring the other parts of Kent including the seaside at Margate will be great. It sounds really interesting with all the modern art galleries in the town

Lincoln 


Photo by megan ✌🏼 on Unsplash

I have wanted to visit since my parents visited. I have a couple of friends from my trip to Thailand, Laos & Cambodia that live around Lincoln. The main thing I would like to see is the Cathedral. 

John O' Groats


Photo by Ian Taylor on Unsplash 

I have been to Lands End, why not John O Groats at the most northern part of the UK, it would be an experience to see it and see what is to do at the most northern point. 

 Have you any places in the UK on your bucket list?

Pin for Later




Nic xx 

No comments