Other - 2020 Resolutions (Goals)

2020 Resolutions (Goals)



Happy New Year to you all, everyone has new years resolutions, I have been thinking about mine and what I planed last year

2019's

So were my goals
  • To post a recipe at least every 2 weeks - No this did not happen I hope to post at least once a month now
  • To gain more followers and comments -Yes I did get more comments but no followers
  • To keep my health good - Up and down year
  • To have more confidence to do things on my own esp. holidays -Still working on this
  • Find a better job that pays better - Nope
  • To find a partner in crime (aka a boyfriend) - Nope
  • To enjoy my volunteering work - Yes I'm still working on that
  • To enjoy the year and make most of the things that come - I did enjoy the year, but I did not make use of my time wisely

2020

These are the ones for 2020
  • To post a recipe at least once a month
  • To gain more followers and comments
  • To keep my health good mental and diabetes wise
  • To have more confidence to do things on my own esp. holidays
  • Find a better job that pays better
  • To find a partner in crime (aka a boyfriend)
  • To enjoy my volunteering work
  • To enjoy the year and make most of the things that come 
  • Use my time wisely
  • Read more books
  • Have less stress and be less negative
  • Be less two-faced about people, behind their back
What are your goals for the coming year?

Nic xx 

No comments