Other - Things I'm looking Forward to in 2020

Things I'm looking forward to in 2020

Hi, guys, I'm looking forward to lots of good things this coming year there is always lots in the diary to do!

Jan / Feb

Destinations Travel Fair

 I love going to this annual fair to pick up brochures for the possible holidays that I could go on and they have food to try, books to buy, lecturers and guest speakers

Feb

Hopefully going to spend a long weekend with my nephews at half term

March

Nothing planned yet

April 

Family Birthdays

April is always full of birthdays and the Easter holidays, it will be busy getting presents and making cards.

My Blog's 5th Birthday

 This little blog of mine will be 5, which is exciting but also stressful as the content and post have not that constant.

May 

McFly @ Wembley Arena

I'm going to see McFly at Wembley Arena which will be amazing

June

My 33rd Birthday

 My birthday another year getting older, but now 3 years into being 30 still nothing is going to plan – oh well I hope that I have a great day doing something fun instead of working.

July/August

Summer Holiday

 I might be taking some holiday at my parent’s holiday home in Weymouth during the summer, also visiting my nephews over the summer for some day trips. There are a few birthdays including my sister-in-law’s, nephew and my mum, so it will be busy finding Lego to give and the card making stuff 

September/October 

Day Trips

 I normally have a couple of solo day trips in September when the weather is better before the trees drop their leaves. This year I would like to go somewhere else other than London that does not cost a lot of money. Also, my youngest nephew has his birthday so more cards to be made

November

Remembrance Parade 

I have done this for the last 3 years parading with the Guides, Rangers for Remembrance Sunday.

December

Christmas/New Years Eve

Trying to have a relaxing Christmas again, no stress
Mostly most of my time will be looking after me, working and managing my diabetes

What are your plans for 2020?

Nic xx 

No comments