Travel - Favourite Places

Favourite Places

Photo by Nick Karvounis on Unsplash

We all have places that we wanted to visit again to relive the magic of the holiday memories. Here are mine

Copenhagen, Denmark

I love this city, I have visited multiple times since I was small, mainly because my dad had a free weekend when working and wanted to bring us for a free holiday. I do love all areas of the city esp. with the coloured Harbour and the cruises that you get from there (I always recommend going on one great way to see most of the attractions). I always ask to go to Tivoli and the flying trunk ride which is set the to the tales of Hans Christen Anderson

Barcelona, Spain


Photo by Med Edd on Unsplash
I went here in September 2017 and wanted to go back in an instant, I loved all the buildings and wanted to explore more esp. & the food was really good too.

Wellington, New Zealand 


Photo by Pat Ho on Unsplash
I did not get to explore much of the Wellington when I went 6 years ago, as my dad's cousin was a bit funny about parking his car in the city centre. I would love to explore the gardens and buildings here, it was a shame that I did not last time, maybe one day.

Maasai Mara, Kenya


Photo by Javi Lorbada on Unsplash
The first safari I went on my own, I had a bit of disaster trip after having terrible travel sickness, I loved seeing all the animals and got some impressive photo's I would love to go again on safari with less travel sickness!

Venice, Italy

I was lucky to go here on a school art holiday/trip for a weekend when I was 17, I loved this city, but when with your with school you have a strict plan. I would love to go again, but not in February!

Disneyland, USA

Photo by Travis Gergen on Unsplash
This was also on a school trip/holiday, I was 16 and my first trip abroad without my parents for more than a day. We went to LA, Disney, Las Vegas and The Grand Canyon. I have since re-visited Las Vegas but always want to go to Disney again

Luang Prabang, Laos

Photo by Me 

I have recently returned from Laos, I found it so peaceful compared to Thailand and Cambodia. The area is so beautiful with Temples and waterfalls, somewhere I would like to return to. 

What are your favourite holiday destinations and favourite places?

 Pin for Later 


Nic xx 

No comments