Other - 2018 Reflections

Other - 2018 Reflections 

Dove, Robin and song bird decorations on my Christmas Tree
Bird Decorations on my Tree

 

2018 has been a mixed year for me here's is some of the things that I have enjoyed and some I have not

Here are my positives and negatives for the year 2018

Positives

  • I have had a semi-successful year blogging
  • I went away on holiday I had fun
  • I nearly learned about spending more time wisely
  • I have booked a holiday for next year with Guides going to Thailand, Laos & Cambodia with other leaders
  • I have been lots of places

Negatives

  • I have had my another year with diabetes and I'm still here
  • Not being invited to family events

  • Having a bad job

  • Not really feeling that people care a lot about me again 

  • Spending all my money 

  • Not going on Guide camp this year 

  • Not been organised enough

  • Not blogging enough posts

What have been the good things that have happened to you?

 Pin For Later

Pintrest grpahic about the post with the image of the birds and the post title, and my blog name

No comments