Travel - Christmas Travel Bucket List

Travel - Christmas Travel Bucket List

Ice skating rink at the National History Musuem in London - now closed :(
Ice Skating at the National History Museum

I have many places that I would like to visit before the holidays, that I never have the time to, due to work or family visits, these are mainly in London.

Christmas Travel Bucket List

Here is my bucket list

Hogwarts in the Snow

Snowy Christmas trees and tables at Hogwarts in the snow, at the Studio Tour in Watford
Hogwarts in the Snow

 

I was lucky to go the Studio tour of Harry Potter for my 30th Birthday, and I have always wanted to the studio tour at Christmas


Info here

Skating at Somerset House / National History Museum

Ice skating at Somerset House London, in the dark with Christmas lights
Ice skating at Somerset House London
 

I have never been ice skating at Christmas every other time of year, but never in the festive period, if I get to go one year it would be nice. My Brother went to the National History Museum this year - where was my invite! so it looks really good too! 

Update - I went to the National History Museum in 2021 before it closed, it was amazing

Prices & Opening Times

Christmas at Kew Gardens

Light wooden walkway at Kew Gardens in London, in colours
Christmas at Kew Gardens, London

Another place I have been to in the summer, but never in the winter to see the lights, so it would nice to visit in the latter part of the year

Christmas at London Zoo

Christmas Trees and a Lion made out of Christmas lights
Christmas at London Zoo

 I really want to visit London Zoo, I went when I was a teenager, the lights look amazing, so this would be great to do. 


 *all images from google*

Where do you want to visit this holiday period?

Pin For Later

Pintrest graphic of post, featuring ice skating at somerset house, post title and my blog url

Nic xx 


No comments