Other - 2019 Resolutions (Goals)

Other - 2019 Resolutions (Goals)

Reindeer Decoration on the floor underneath my Christmas Tree with a wrapping paper box next to it
My Reindeer Decoration

Happy Christmas Eve to you all, I'm having a last-minute panic, but as the year ends I'm thinking ahead to 2019 and the goals I want to achieve this coming year


So here are my goals

* To post a blog post at least every 2 weeks - I have been trying to do this hopefully I will do!

* To gain more followers and comments - Hopefully

* To keep my health good

*To have more confidence to do things on my own esp. holidays - I'm going away in 2019 so hopefully, I shall

*Find a better job that pays better - Hopefully!

*To find a partner in crime (aka a boyfriend) - Hopefully

* To enjoy my volunteering work - Yes I would

* To enjoy the year and make most of the things that come

 

What are your goals for the coming year?

 Pin For Later

Pintrest grpahic of post featuring, post title, image and blog name
 


No comments